3.28.2010

F5

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Back home in Kentucky I have some of the most amazing friends that pray and intercede for me and for my family. I have known them since my kiddos were babies. I count it such an honor to call them friends and I'm so thankful that no distance can break our QUINTUPLE BRAIDED CORD! ;)


~~We know now that no matter how far we travel on our own separate paths...
Somehow we will always find our way back to each other.
And with that, we can get through anything.~~

2 comments:

Dana B said...

Sweet Rebecca, I started tearing up reading your entry tonight. I miss you and love you my sister.:) Our cord will never be broken! (((HUGS!)))

Jen said...

Lucky girl..hang on to those sisters....they will always be your shining stars...hugs to ya!