1.03.2010

I'm sick!

I've spent the last week in a complete state of YUCK!

I don't know if I have swine flu, H1N1, bronchitis, or just the regular flu but I am sick!!!
This was supposed to be a week of packing but the only thing I've accomplished is uploading pictures of my kids dressed like chipmunks on facebook and walking around in a trance. That's it. FOR THE WHOLE WEEK...THAT IS ALL I'VE ACCOMPLISHED.
I've taken more medication this week than I've taken in the past 8 years combined. I've coughed so much that my voice is gone.

Mike says I sound like the guy from Slingblade.

My biggest concern is that after I'm well, Mike and the kids are going to come down with it. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow so I'm kind of hoping if they are going to get it that they get it NOW!

And not to complain TOO much in one posting, but, I also lost my cell phone! The same old decrepit cell phone I've had for the past 3 years that had every phone number known to man programmed in it is missing! We were supposed to get new phones in Brazil so I guess it's not the end of the world but if you've been calling me and not getting a response just know why. (pray I find it once I'm well and my brain starts working again.)

And since I know you, too, want to see my kids in 2004 when they were dressed as Alvin and the Chipmunks...

1 comment:

kelly summers said...

oh nooo...thats no good. what a crazy time to be so sick. praying for you and I hope you find your cell phone.