11.08.2008

Just getting started...

Well...the title of this blog is The Story of Our Life In Brazil. We're not quite there yet. As a matter of fact, we are still living comfortably in our home in Kentucky. I felt it would be easier to get this blog up and running now before things get too extraordinarily CRAZY. This is the continuation of another blog I did very sporadically over the last year. I'm hoping to be more diligent in my posts. We'll see!

We are hoping to move to Brazil by the middle of next year. We feel that God has called us to share His love with the people there. I will attempt to update you as we go through each step of this amazing journey. Pray that we sell our home, get rid of LOTS of stuff, mentally and spiritually stay focused on the task God has set before us & prepare three little boys for the adventure of their lifetime!

No comments: