8.29.2009

A Day With Oleg

Today we spent about 3 hours at Deep Run Park.
It is this really cool park about 20 minutes from where we are living.
We had been there earlier in the week and met an AWESOME family. We decided to make plans to meet up and hang out again.


The boys were able to fish with their new friend Oleg and we also were able to share with him what we believe and why we are moving to Brazil. I promised Oleg that I would post his picture on our blog. He wanted me to make sure that I let everyone know that he is an aspiring actor so if there are any movie producers or directors reading this blog...make sure you give Oleg a chance. He'd be a great James Bond!!!! :)

OLEG: I know you're going to be reading this so I just want to let you know that we consider it an honor getting to know you better today. Like I said, this afternoon, we're going to be praying for you and your family. Jesus loves you SO much and HE has a plan and a purpose for your life! Keep seeking...He'll show HIMSELF to you! I promise!







1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Don't forget to go to Maymont Park....pack a lunch....it is fabulous!

I will be praying for Oleg.